martes, 4 de junio de 2013

It used to be a long story but I shortened for you

If you are gonna keep lying to my face, you might as well drag me back to hell.
Back to where I started, back to who I am.
When I first met you, I thought you sent my demons away. When you were feeding them with hope, yeah you know that I'm not wrong. And it's such a pity, I fell in love, poor innocent creature, you thought you gain control. My trust is worth, a thousand times your word.
So don't try to come back for more cause this dumb just had enough. Take your bullshit and leave me alone.

...And there'll be no more songs, it's time for me to let you go.
Don't act like you're surprised, I tried to send you all the signs.
This is it, I've moved on. I am not the victim anymore.
And we both know it was about time, so drop the act, cause you're not fooling anyone.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario